Kids Summer Soccer Camp with AZ Soccer Lab
AZSL, AZ Soccer Lab, & Small Goal Soccer are coming together to bring you the best week-long soccer camp in the USA!
Kids will spend an entire week in the woods at ASU’s multi-million dollar Camp Tontozona facility in Payson. The camp offers top-class soccer training along with an amazing week of waterfall hikes, campfires, games and more!
AZ Soccer Lab coaches have worked with hundreds of kids across the valley of the highest levels. They do private and small group lessons with nationally ranked kids as well as have come through coaching at two of the bigger clubs in the valley in SC Del Sol & Phoenix Rising.
Early bird discount for full registration ends Jan. 31st.
June 7-11th, 2021
Tonto Creek Camp – Payson, AZ
Open To Kids Born 2005-2010
What Is Included With Registration
- Shuttle from Scottsdale To Camp. Leaving Monday 9am – Return arrival Friday at 5:30pm.
- All meals from Lunch Monday to Lunch Friday
- 4 Night Accommodation at ASU’s Tonto Creek Camp.
- 3 rounds of training\practice\games per day
- 24 hour supervision
- Monday | Leave Phoenix at 9pm | Lunch | 2 Training Sessions | Dinner | Campfire & Social Games
- Tuesday | Breakfast | Training Session | Lunch | Training | Snack | Games | Dinner | Campfire & Social Games
- Wednesday | Breakfast | Hike | Lunch | Training | Snack | Games | Dinner | Campfire & Social Games
- Thursday | Breakfast | Training Session | Lunch | Games | Snack | Waterfall Hike & Swim | Dinner | Campfire & Social Games
- Friday | Breakfast | Tournament Games | Lunch & Pack-up | Tournament | Shuttle Home arriving at 5:30pm
- AZ Soccer Lab will run a spectacular soccer program for all ages touching all facets of the game.
- Players will be trained through tactics, ball-control, positioning, fitness attacking, defending and every soccer nuance.
- Each training session will be unique and focus on honing new skills throughout the week.