What Is The Tri-Sport Cup by ASL?
The Tri-Sport cup is a one day event where teams will compete in tournament playing 3 different sports throughout the day. While winning is always great the event is setup to be a day of socializing, BYOB, networking and fun culminating in an after-party at a nearby bar!
Here’s the info for the 2020 games:
What? A 1 day event where teams from across Phoenix come to compete in 3 different sports including soccer, flag football and kickball.
Who? Teams of 10-12.
Where? Tempe – Benedict Sports Complex
When? Saturday April 4th, 2020 • 10am-6pm
Info? The games are a full one day event starting at 10am and running until roughly 6pm with music and party going until late. The sports format is teams of 6 with a max roster of 12. Teams will play a variation of sports against each other in a round robin format with playoffs for qualifying teams.
Trophies, prizes and other goodies are given to all winning teams and lots of activities with food and drinks which all participants are encouraged to join in with.
Each team will be provided with an event shirt to play in.
- 2 Females on the field for soccer and flag football. 6 players on field at a time.
- 4 Females on the field for kickball. 9 players on field at a time.
- Teams will be placed in group of 4-5 and play each team once
- #1 seeds will go to the playoffs and potential wild card #2 seeds
- Highest seeded (highest point differential) picks sport in playoff games
In addition to companies participating we also have a title sponsors for each years event. For more info on this e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.