Rec Youth Leagues
League Coordinator - Fraser Laveay
GET IN TOUCH!
Join Small Goal Soccer & Phoenix Premier FC’s youth soccer co-ed rec leagues! Leagues for kids who just want to get outside, play and have fun!
We want to provide an affordable alternative for parents who want their kids to get exercise and play soccer and have fun in a recreational atmosphere.
Our league offers practice once a week hosted by Phoenix Premier FC’s professionally trained coaches and organized play/games on Saturday.
Early Bird Discount Ends Dec. 31, 2020
What Your Players Will Experience:
- A total of 16 soccer sessions | 8 one hour professionally coached training sessions | 8 organized play/games!
- League shirt
- Weeknight Practice | Tuesday nights hosted by one of Phoenix Premier FC’s professional youth coaches.
- Phoenix Premier FC is a leading youth soccer club in the valley and has over 50 competitive club teams who play at a variety of levels across the southwest United States! More information on the club can be found here: https://www.phoenixpremierfc.com/page/show/845066-about-us
- Topics covered in practices include: Dribbling, Skills, Moves, Passing, Receiving, Shooting and more!
- Every practice is designed to maximize your players touches on the ball to help them develop the best skill-set they can! Every exercise is designed to promote fun and enjoyment whilst playing the game!
- Saturday Games |
- On game days the teams are selected by the coaching staff and will be different from week to week, allowing players the opportunity to play with and against different players!
- The coaches will match players in appropriate level games based upon their development. Your player will experience playing different positions including goalkeeper!
- Younger ages will likely be co-ed games!
- 8th week of games will be a tournament day with trophies & prizes!
WHO | Boys and Girls aged 4-12 years old – no experience required – all skill levels welcome!
WHEN | Tuesday Night Practice & Saturday Morning Games
- Practices | begin Tuesday 19th January and run for 8 weeks, ending on March 9th.
- 1 hour of practice
- Games | begin Saturday 23rd January and run for 8 weeks, ending on March 13th.
- Games start between 9am-12pm (75-90 mins of game play)
WHERE | Tempe Field TBA
EQUIPMENT | Players are required to wear shin guards & should bring a ball (size 4) and their own water to practice.
COST | $100 per player (with early bird discount ending 12/31) $120 regular price
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
ALL PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE A T-SHIRT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION!
Youth 6v6 League Schedule
|WEEK||TIME||MATCHUP||AGE GROUP||SCORE||FIELD||FIELD #|